Tarboul Industrial City Last Updated At : 03 April 2023
Tarboul Industrial City (5 Properties)
- Starting Price: 1M
- Down Payment: 10 %
- Installments: Over 6 years
- Delivery Date: 2023
Tarboul Industrial City by GV Development; (مدينة طربول) The industry sector is considered the most important factor in the prosperity of the economy because it is the field that supports the country's self-sufficiency and provides a greater opportunity for market growth by increasing export rates and controlling imports. In recent years, we have noticed the Egyptian government's keenness, led by President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, to support economic and industrial projects that serve Egypt and put it on the map of strong producing and exporting countries.
GV Development has started promoting and announcing its largest development project, the Tarboul Industrial City project.
Tarboul City comes in partnership with the General Authority for Construction and Housing Cooperatives of the Ministry of Housing and Development.
Despite the GV Developments Company being considered nascent in the market, as it is an emerging company since 2019, GV Developments was able to possess a huge real estate project portfolio. The projects offered by GV Real Estate Development are characterized as projects that aim to support the development movement in Egypt, not just to make profits. At the top of these developmental projects is the industrial city of Tarboul in southern Giza.
For information, call us on 01003366453
Request the project brochure via WhatsApp 01125282828 Click here
In this article, you will learn about the details of investing in the Tarboul Industrial City. You can also learn more information through the following articles:
- Tarboul City | your simple guide to the city
- The city of Tarboul will become Egypt's first industrial destination
What is Tarboul Industrial City?
If you are passing through the streets of Cairo, you will surely have caught the eye of the big advertising banners of a huge industrial city in Egypt called Tarboul.
The city of Tarboul is the largest industrial development project that Egypt will witness, and the city is planned to become Egypt's first industrial city.
Tarboul Industrial City is part of the sustainable development plan that Egypt is currently witnessing and the city is one of the new cities that began to emerge in Egypt in the last decade. Each city comes to serve as part of Egypt's Vision 2030.
- New Alamein City is the first millionaire city on the coast that is livable all year round. Learn more about it through this article. New Alamein is a megacity city on the North Coast. Live by the sea
- The new administrative capital is designed to become the headquarters of the Egypt administration and government institutions and to become a center for pioneering investments in Egypt. Read this article for more details, your guide to investing in the new administrative capital of Egypt
How big is the industrial city of Tarboul?
The description of Tarboul Industrial City as a huge project does not come out of thin air. The total area of the city of Tarboul is 26 thousand acres or approximately 109 million square meters.
You can imagine that all this space will be dedicated to all industrial and commercial activities. Which is served by a strong network of roads and bridges, including the following main roads:
- Cairo - Assiut Road.
- Regional Ring Road.
- Cairo - Ain Sukhna Road.
- Fayoum - October Road.
- Creams - Zafarana Road.
Tarboul Industrial City comes to complement the efforts of the government and the private sector to provide job opportunities and reduce slums. Therefore, Tarboul Industrial City is expected to provide about 650 thousand job opportunities in the industrial sector only, and this number can be increased.
Read more about the efforts of the government and private firms in these articles:
Housing for all Egyptians is part of Egypt's vision to raise the standard of living of citizens.
The Maspero Triangle development project, a cultural shift in Downtown.
Tarboul City Master Plan
Where is the Tarboul Industrial City location?
It is not only the enormity of the Tarboul Industrial City project that distinguishes it, but it has another set of features that make it an unparalleled industrial city.
GV Development was keen to choose a pinpointed geographical location that serves the vision of the project and facilitates the movement of trade for all owners of factories and projects.
Tarboul Industrial City is located in the south of Giza, specifically in the Atfih area, directly on the Upper Egypt Road, at the intersection with the Korimat Zafarana Road.
Tarboul Industrial City is in the middle of the main road network for trade. The city also benefits directly from all road projects that the state is currently implementing.
This privileged location makes the city located at strategic distances from the most important vital cities and industrial areas. If you own a factory or a commercial activity, you will be able to connect your business with ease.
Learn more about the distances from the city of Tarbol to the most important cities:
- 77 km from the 6th of October
- 44 km from Helwan city
- 5 km from the Nile River
- 83 km from the new administrative capital
- 150 km from the port of Suez
- 109 km from the port of Ain Sukhna
- 210 km from the city of Galala
What is the vision of the Tarboul Industrial City?
In a previous interview, Eng. Sherif Hammouda, Chairman of the Board of Directors of GV Real Estate Development Company, spoke about the importance of Tarboul Industrial City and the extent of the distinction and enormity of this national edifice.
Sherif Hamouda stated that GV Real Estate Development Company is supervising and working on the implementation of this project, which will serve all public and private industrial sectors of the state. These goals are defined as follows:
- Establishing a comprehensive industrial city with working and livable standards and providing housing opportunities for all workers in the industry
- To re-center the Egyptian industry in a modern area
- Seeking to resettle slums in urban areas
- Support and application of recycling technology and application of sustainability techniques
- To become one of the cities of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which means integrating modern technologies into the industry, including robotics, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, the Internet of things, and 3D printing.
Egypt is not the only country that is witnessing a boom in its urban and industrial vision, Saudi Arabia is also working on establishing projects that change the face of the entire Arab region.
Learn more about the NEOM city project through this article The Line NEOM 2030 Go where the future is. You will be amazed
Investment in Tarboul Industrial City
Perhaps at first glance, you will think that investment in Tarboul Industrial City will be limited to factory owners or workers in the industrial sector, but the truth is quite the opposite. Tarboul Industrial City will provide an opportunity to invest in all sectors due to its being a comprehensive city and has been divided into a group of main areas. In addition to the industrial areas, you will find:
- Commercial and retail areas
- Residential area and accommodation units
- Medical and service buildings
- Administrative offices and services
- Parks and areas for recreation
- Educational buildings
All these areas are an opportunity for development and investment, and each person can choose what suits him in these areas. From this point of view, the stages of investment in the industrial city of Tarboul were divided into three sections:
- Infrastructure investment
- Investment in industrial areas
- Factory owners’ investment
If you are thinking of real estate investment but are hesitant, take a look at this article’s 4 points that will interest you about the current Egyptian real estate market.
Tarboul Industrial City unit types
The types of units that will be offered through the Tarboul Industrial City project have not yet been announced. However, the city is expected to offer various units ranging between factories, warehouses, and commercial and administrative units, and this will be announced with the completion of the initial phases of the city.
The current phase is the stage of construction and infrastructure, in which developers are contracted to implement projects. Currently, investment in lands within the Tarboul Industrial City is being open.
What are the Tarboul Industrial City prices?
GV Development Company is offering amazing prices to invest in Tarboul Industrial City, and this comes from the company's desire to invest in operating the city and not to make a profit by investing in land. If you are considering a serious investment, you should seize the opportunity now and take advantage of these exclusive prices for Tarboul Industrial City.
- Lands are offered in the city of Tarboul at a 2000 EGP per meter and prices start from 1,000,000 EGP.
- Pay only 75 thousand, and you can pay the rest of the price over 6 years in installments.
It is worth noting that the volume of investments that have been injected so far into the infrastructure of the Tarboul Industrial City amounted to 3 billion dollars.
Dr. Mahmoud Al-Jarf, a consultant for the Tarboul project, stated that the volume of investments may reach one trillion dollars with the full completion of the Tarboul Industrial City project.
You can always call us at this number and we will help you choose the most suitable investment for you. We are always happy to answer all your questions.
Through our website, you can follow the latest real estate news and download a guide for all the following real estate projects:
The 7 best residential projects in Sheikh Zayed 2022.
Administrative and commercial real estate is a safe and profitable investment. Know the latest projects.
The Egyptian North Coast is your guide to 2022.
When Tarboul City Delivery Date?
Delivery: January 2023.
How to book Industrial land in Tarboul City?
Take the opportunity and be the first to know the details of Tarboul Industrial City Egypt's First Industrial Destination, the latest project by GV Developments,
For information, call us on 01003366453
Request the project brochure via WhatsApp 01125282828 Click here
About the developer
GV Development is a pioneer and leading real estate developer in the Egyptian market, offering huge scale projects and safe investments across Egypt. Positioned as the largest land bank developer, GV Development aims to reflect positively towards the booming of the Egyptian economy, offering a superior quality of life for Egyptians within its scheme. We specialize in challenging projects that... Read more
- New Mansoura Compounds (2 Projects)
- New Alamein Compounds (7 Projects)
- New Zayed City Compounds (8 Projects)
- Al Shorouk City Compounds (2 Projects)
- Al Mostakbal City Compound (10 Projects)
- New Heliopolis City Compounds (3 Projects)
- New Capital Compounds (101 Projects)
- Ras Sudr City Compounds (2 Projects)
- Ain Sokhna Compounds (25 Projects)
- El Gouna Compounds (1 Projects)
- Sheikh Zayed City Compound (17 Projects)
- 6th October City Compounds (30 Projects)
- New Cairo Compounds (93 Projects)
- North Coast Compounds (65 Projects)
- Discover more properties
- City Edge Developments (12 Projects)
- Tatweer Misr Developments (9 Projects)
- Mountain View (DMG) (23 Projects)
- Palm Hills Developments (12 Projects)
- Al Marasem Devolopment (3 Projects)
- Ora Developments (6 Projects)
- PRE Developments (5 Projects)
- SODIC Developments (17 Projects)
- Dorra Developments (4 Projects)
- La Vista Developments (9 Projects)
- Waterway Developments (5 Projects)
- Saudi Egyptian Developers (8 Projects)
- Pyramids Developments (7 Projects)
- ERG Developments (1 Projects)
- La Sirena Group (3 Projects)
- Discover more developers
- Fifth Square New Cairo (23 Properties)
- ZED Towers EL Sheikh Zayed (3 Properties)
- O West Orascom 6th October (23 Properties)
- IL Monte Galala Ain Sokhna (23 Properties)
- JAYD New Cairo Compound (9 Properties)
- Palm Hills Sokhna (8 Properties)
- AL JAZI Marriott Residences New Cairo (27 Properties)
- Kinda New Cairo Compound (12 Properties)
- Residence Eight New Capital (11 Properties)
- Silver Sands North Coast (5 Properties)
- Club Residences O West 6th October (7 Properties)
- Destino Business Complex New Capital (5 Properties)
- Lake West Sheikh Zayed (2 Properties)
- Mountain Park iCity October (2 Properties)
- Taj Tower New Capital (6 Properties)
- Monorail Tower New Capital (15 Properties)
- Cape Bay Ain Sokhna (5 Properties)
- Nile Business City New Capital (10 Properties)
- Majesty Bay Ain Sokhna (1 Properties)
- La Sirena Palm Beach Ain Sokhna (2 Properties)
- Discover more projects