When would you like to receive a call from our real estate consultant?

Select the day

Set the time (From : To)

Zavani New Capital Last Updated At : 16 November 2023

Zavani New Capital (0 Properties)

Egypt, Cairo, New Capital For Sale

  • Starting Price: 3M
  • Down Payment: 10 %
  • Installments: Over 9 years
  • Delivery Date:


Progate Developments has launched a new compound called Zavani the new capital in the 7th residential district r7 next to the diplomatic district, the finest neighbourhoods of the administrative capital. Zavani New Capital project offers you distinctive apartments at the lowest prices, units available are apartments, duplexes , townhouse, penthouses, the proportion allocated for construction of the total area of the project about 20%, and the remaining 80% dedicated to services and landscaping. The area of the penthouse starts from 179 square meters to 366 square meters. The project is built on an area of 33 acres. The price per square meter in  Zavani starts from 9.500 to 10.700 EGP. Apartments will be delivered semi-finished and delivery date will be within 2 years from the date of Contracting.

The most important services within the compound Zavani: Club House on 4 acres, Landscape and green spaces, Swimming pool, Lakes, Paths for exercise and cycling, restaurants and cafes, Health club, sports courts, Spa, Security 24 hours and Underground garages.

Check Other Projects in New Capital

New Capital
Midtown new capital sky
Vinci new capital
Oia compound new capital
Parklane new capital
Atika new capital
Anakaji new capital
La vista city new capital
Green Avenue
Bleu Vert
La Capitale
Al Maqsad
Capital Way
The Loft

For more information contact us 01003366453 . 01126662221


Compound Unit Types

  • Area

    m2 - m2

  • Price

    2.8M EGP - EGP

  • Area

    m2 - m2

  • Price

    EGP - EGP

Compound Location

About the developer

Progate developments is a leading real estate company that has many projects such as Zavani in new capital and centro mall in 5th settlement and resort in sahl hasheesh  Read more