Pioneer Real Estate Development Company established its coastal project, "Jebal El Sokhna", and chose a privileged location for it, as it is located 50 km from Zaafarana Road in Ain Sokhna directly on the sea, It is 3 km from Galala Resort Sokhna, 4 km from Porto Ain Sokhna, 127 km from Cairo and on an area of approximately 71 acres, equivalent to 300,000 meters, The percentage of buildings of them occupy only about 20%, The units vary between Chalets, Townhouses, and Standalone Villas, and their sizes and prices vary, starting from 72 meters up to 307 meters, and prices starting from 1,228,000 Egyptian pounds, up to 8,482,000 Egyptian pounds, and more than one payment plan is available, you can pay 5% down payment and installments The rest over 8 years, or 10% down payment, and the rest in installments over 9 years.
Inland Properties for real estate marketing monitors the latest details of the units available in Resort Jebal El Sokhna for the years 2021, 2022.
Jebal Elsokhna project is located 50 km from Zaafarana Road in Ain Sokhna directly on the sea. It is a strategic and distinctive place because it is the first resort from the new Galala Road, and its proximity to all the main axes, and vital places that are easily accessible to and within a few minutes. near the most important villages and tourist resorts; It is 3 km from Galala Resort Sokhna, 4 km from Porto Ain Sokhna, 127 km from Cairo, about 75 minutes, and 45 minutes from the New Administrative Capital.
Pioneer Company for Development and Real Estate Investment has built Jebal Elsokhna on an area of 71 acres, about 300,000 meters, and the buildings occupy 20% of them divided into chalets, standalone villas, townhouses, and twin houses, and the remaining 80%, They are green spaces, swimming pools, and artificial lakes distributed among the units, and there is a beach area with an area of 16000 meters, and the units are designed with spaces ranging from 72 meters up to 307 meters.
Pioneer Real Estate Development Company worked to provide all the important services and facilities in its Jebal Al-Ain Sokhna project, which made it very special. Here, Inland Properties lists some of these services;
There are various packages of prices for the Jebal Elsokhna Resort units, In this article, Inland Properties for real estate marketing explain the latest prices and available spaces from Jebal Elsokhna;
There than one payment plan is available to purchase any unit in Jebal Elsokhna Resort, And there is a 30% discount from the unit price in case of cash payment. There is two PLAN that Inland Properties explain:
Jebal Elsokhna Resort is one of the best coastal projects for the years 2021-2022, with its services, features, and green spaces, which make you feel comfortable, private, and calm.
To get the best offers and prices, contact us on the following numbers, you will find what you like, we have all the options to meet all your needs 01003366453 – 01126662221
Sports & Recreational Facilities