When would you like to receive a call from our real estate consultant?

Carnelia Ain Sokhna Last Updated At : 02 December 2021

Carnelia Ain Sokhna (0 Properties)

Egypt, Suez, Ain sokhna for sale

  • Starting Price: 1.33M
  • Down Payment: 10 %
  • Installments: Over 10 years
  • Delivery Date: 2025

Description

Carnelia Ain Sokhna By Ajna Developments Crowning a prime spot at Ain Sokhna, neighbouring the International Marina, Carnelia ain Sokhna is imaginatively designed in harmony with nature to offer all residents unobscured sea views and a balanced lifestyle in sync with the ecosystem.

Carnelia El Sokhna is expertly planned on varied elevations starting a zero level up to 160 meters, allowing residents to enjoy exceptional Mountain views that open on to scenic seascapes. Boasting a private sandy beach for relaxation and entertainment, the avant-garde development captures the best of contemporary architecture to foster unique and intimate encounters with its surrounding elements.

Unit Types: Chalets, Duplexes, Twin houses & Stand-alone villas, Prices ranging from 1.2 million to 9 million Egyptian pounds. The area starts from 90 sqm to 350 sqm, All units are Fully Finished with Kitchen & ACs.

Carnelia Sokhna location: Attached to Galala Resort, & Galala International Yacht Marina, 4 hours from Europe and all major cities of the Middle East & Asia Cairo International Airport Hurghada International Airport New Capital City Airport. 120 km from Cairo Gates, Cairo—Suez Highway & Kuraimat—Zaafarana Road, 30 km from Sokhna Toll Station, 95 km from Katameya—Sokhna Highway, 320 km from Hurghada—Zaafarana Road & 40 km from Suez—Sokhna Road.

Project overseas approach: Yacht (International Marina) & Plane 40 mins from New Capital Airport

General Details about Carnelia Ain Sokhna:

- Handicapped friendly (Elevators).

- 17% Footprint.

- 650m Beachfront.

- Project depth 1 KM 

- 100% Seaview

- Elevations from 0m up-to 160m above sea level.

Carnelia Sokhna Facilities: Boutique Hotel, 3 Clubhouses, Beach clubhouse, commercial areas, Main lagoon 12000m, Swimmable pools 9000m and distributed over the project.

Carnelia Ain Sokhna latest ain sokhna resorts payment plan is 10% of the unit price is to be paid as down payment, The remaining 90% is to be paid over the following 8 years.

For priority, booking in Carnelia Ain Sokhna Resort don't hesitate to call us 01003366453 - 01126662221

Compound Unit Types

  • Area

    m2 - m2

  • Price

    EGP - EGP

  • Area

    m2 - m2

  • Price

    EGP - EGP

  • Area

    m2 - m2

  • Price

    EGP - EGP

  • Area

    m2 - m2

  • Price

    EGP - EGP

Compound Location

About the developer

Ajna Developments Read more

Facilities and Services

  • Supermarket
  • Hotel
  • Club House
  • Swimming Pools
  • Lakes
  • KIDS AREA
  • Shopping Stores

Map