When would you like to receive a call from our real estate consultant?

Select the day

Set the time (From : To)

West Leaves Sheikh Zayed Last Updated At : 27 May 2024

West Leaves Sheikh Zayed (3 Properties)

Egypt, Giza, Sheikh Zayed For Sale

  • Starting Price: 3.03M
  • Down Payment: 10 %
  • Installments: Over 8 years
  • Delivery Date: 2027


Al Attal Holding's latest project, West Leaves, is situated in the heart of Sheikh Zayed Compound. The compound spans over 36 acres, and West Leaves is located adjacent to New Giza and Palm Hills. Designed by the talented Raef Fahmy, West Leaves has an impressive 80% of its land area dedicated to lush green landscaping, with the remaining 20% reserved for residential buildings. The buildings themselves consist of 30 structures, each with a height of G+3. The total number of units available is 680, with areas ranging from 80 to 320 square meters. The units are available in configurations of one to four bedrooms.

West Leaves boasts an attractive finishing package, with all units delivered as core and shell. Subsidiaries will be responsible for the finishing touches to each unit, ensuring high-quality, luxurious living spaces.

For information, call us on 01003366453

Request the project brochure via WhatsApp 01125282828 Click here

West Leaves Sheikh Zayed Location

location-West-Leaves-Sheikh-Zayed-alattal-holding موقع-كمبوند-ويست-ليفز-الشيخ-زايد-العتال-للتطوير-العقاري

West Leaves in Sheikh Zayed Masterplan

masterplan-West-Leaves-Sheikh-Zayed-alattal-holding المخطط-العام-كمبوند-ويست-ليفز-الشيخ-زايد-العتال-للتطوير-العقاري

The prices of West Leaves' units are as follows:

  • 1-bedroom units with an area of 75 square meters, starting at a price of 4,727,000 EGP.
  • 2-bedroom units with an area of 105 square meters, starting at a price of 6,377,000.
  • 3-bedroom units with an area of 160 square meters, starting at a price of 9,632,000.
  • 4-bedroom units with an area of 285 square meters, available in the form of duplexes or penthouses, starting at a price of 18,022,000.

West Leaves offers flexible payment plans to cater to the needs of its clients. Buyers can opt for a 10% down payment, with the remaining amount spread over 8 years in equal installments.

In conclusion, West Leaves promises to provide a luxurious and serene living experience, with its beautiful landscaping and top-notch finishing. To keep up with our latest updates, kindly follow inland

How to Book in Compound West Leaves Sheikh Zayed?

Take the opportunity and be the first to know the details of West Leaves Sheikh Zayed the latest and new project by Al Attal Holding.

For information, call us on 01003366453

Request the project brochure via WhatsApp 01125282828 Click here

Compound Unit Types

  • Area

    85 m2 - 145 m2

  • Price

    3M EGP - 6.14M EGP

  • Area

    285 m2 - m2

  • Price

    8.03M EGP - EGP

Compound Location

About the developer

After a track record of surefootedness and integrity in the field of building, restoring and renovating residential, industrial commercial and public sectors, today, El Attal shines through with a vision empowered by its established heritage and reputation in the Egyptian market. Read more

Facilities and Services

  • Sports & Recreational Facilities
  • Cafe and Restaurant
  • International Spa
  • Children’s recreation area
  • Swimming Pools
  • 24 Hours Security
  • CCTV